Everything is better when you bring your friends!
Don't miss the Bring-a-Friend live event - September 16 at 8 PM EST
Bring a friend, and join us as we answer all your top questions, showing you how Christian healthcare cost-sharing works, why it makes financial and spiritual sense, and how it might be the best choice for your family and friends.
During this table talk event, we will cover:
- How healthcare and Christian values can align
- CHM's uniqueness and biblical basis
- How you can be in control of your healthcare
- Answers to YOUR specific questions
- And more...
Please see official sweepstakes rules for more information.
Bring-a-Friend tool kit
Friendship is all about relationships, and bringing people closer to Christ by bearing each other's burdens, one friend at a time, is one of life's greatest joys! To help start the conversation about CHM with your Christian friends and family, we've put together some tools that explain the benefits and uniqueness of joining the CHM community of faith-based believers.
- Key points and phrases to help you talk about health cost sharing
- Designed social media posts for sharing
- Fun activities to help you share your #IamCHM story
- Short video clips and testimonials
- A healthcare personality quiz
Christian Healthcare Ministries is not health insurance, but rather a principled, budget-friendly and eligible healthcare option under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) that many Christians use as their solution to their healthcare costs. We welcome you to learn more about our health cost sharing ministry’s history and how CHM meets the requirements of the national healthcare law.